Tennis coaching for all ages & skill levels
Welcome To Ace Tennis Coaching
UPDATE FRIDAY 15th OCTOBER : Due to the 3 day lockdown in Hobart, our free come and try lessons at Geilston Bay Tennis Club and The Domain Tennis Centre will be rescheduled. New session times will be available here when available.
Ace Tennis Coaching has a great team of Tennis Australia accredited coaches. Head coach, Tony Blom has been coaching in Hobart for the past sixteen years. He is passionate about tennis and coaching players of all ages and abilities. In recent years Tony has received multiple awards that recognise his achievements in tennis coaching including:
- Tony was awarded the Tennis Tasmania award for coaching excellence 5 times from 2016-2021
- 2018 Finalist Newcombe Medal, coaching excellence club catergory.
- 2017, 2016 and 2015 the coaches award for junior development.
- In 2017 received Tennis Australia Talent development recognition.
- And in 2018 completed his Tennis Australia Club Professional qualification.
At Ace Tennis Coaching Hobart we aim to provide the best in tennis tuition services with programs available to suit all ages and abilities. This includes:
• Hotshots (modified tennis for kids)
• Cardio Tennis (group tennis workouts)
• Private lessons
• School holiday clinics
• School groups (held at school)
• Adult and social groups
• Sporting Schools Australia programs
Get The Edge On The Competition
We have programs and lessons available for the advanced players looking to take their game to the next level.
We offer squad training for aspiring champions including:
- Talent Development
- Tournament Development
- High Performance squads
- Hit n' Tips
- Ball Machine Hire
- Video Lessons
A strong competition pathway that includes:
- Hotshots leagues and challenge days
- Junior pennants
- Super 10s
- Tassie 12s
- Junior development tournaments (JDS)
- Australian junior tour events (JT)
- Australian money tournaments (AMT)
- Club based competitions and pennants
“Ace tennis coaching have provided a safe, entertaining & engaging environment for my kids to start leaning tennis skills and just having a great time”